Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Airlines cancelled/delayed flights to Hong Kong from Maniala

Many airlines on Wednesday cancelled scheduled flights to Hong Kong from Manila due to bad weather caused by Typhoon Nina (international codename Hagupit) in Hong Kong. GMA’s Flash Report said a Cebu Pacific flight and two Philippine Airlines flights were cancelled while one China Southern Airlines flight and three Cathay Pacific flights were delayed due to inclement weather.

Following are the flights:

• Cebu Pacific flight 5J 110,
• Philippine Airlines flight 300/1,
• Philippine Airlines flight 318/9,
• Cathay Pacific flights CX 902,
• Cathay Pacific slight CX 904,
• Cathay Pacific flight CX 912/3, and
• China Southern Airlines flight CZ 398.

The airlines, however, did not advise when their Hong Kong-bound flights will resume.

The Manila International Airport Authority confirmed that torrential rains started to hit Hong Kong after typhoon Nina reached the territory after exiting the Philippines.

1 comment:

shirtscorner said...

But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.
Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Air Tickets to Hong Kong